- Bachelor’s degree in Structural Engineering and/or Civil Engineering
- At least 1 year of relevant structural/seismic experience (residential, wood frame experience necessary)
- At least 1 year of relevant agency processing, planning, and department coordination experience
- Experience in dealing with various agencies and obtaining clearances for ongoing projects
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time to ensure delivery and quality control
- Experience using plan check software including Bluebeam, AutoCAD, and Autodesk Revit.
- Must have excellent communication skills and experience dealing with industry clients
- Experience in navigating and resolving city/county planning agency issues
- Base Salary: $ 74,000 + Benefits
- Location: Los Angeles
Please submit resumes in .PDF format only to Sam@TheEdenGroup.com !
Posted Date: 10/31/2022